SOFTWARE FOR ORGANISING SPORTING EVENTS
Chip & App Race Timing
Orgsu system provides multiple options how to time your event/race
All of our timing technologies can be used simultaneously together on one race.
Orgus allows you to combine different timing methods
Chip timing for finish and mobile phones for checkpoints, most efficient way to time your race.
Race timers can connect their RFID technology to our Orgsu API. Contact us for assistance with this matter If you have RaceResults.com technology then configure it directly via the ORGSU user interface.
We have our own chip timing technology for users in Europe:
HOW THE ORGSU TIMING MODULE WORKS:
Race Timing Software Features:
- BIB intervals for Age Group categories, genders and start waves
- Automatic BIBs generation using various sorting criterion
- Athlete self-checking with cellphones to minimise queues at the venue registration counters
- Information page, shows each athlete based on BIB or Tag to check athlete data. Athletes can also view their results with this module.
- Several start waves available for one race
- Races and waves can cross over each other. Same checkpoints can be assigned to multiple races.
- Technical times table for editing athlete’s status DNS, DNF, DSQ, LAP or edit race time.
- Live results module
- Professional printing of results with user-defined columns and sponsor logos
- Email marketing module is ready to send diplomas after the race
- For long ultra races, tracking may be used. Athletes must wear the GPS SPOT device or use the Orgsu Tracking App