SOFTWARE FOR ORGANISING SPORTING EVENTS
Startlist, Live Results & more
Use powerful Orgsu modules to upgrade your website and make your event stand out. While having all of these modules on your website, not ours.
It is important to keep website traffic from YOUR customers all to yourself, don’t give it away!
Modules for your website
With Orgsu you have every service centralised, on your website
These modules may be on your website, but if you choose they may be on ours
orgsu creates a custom website just for your event with all modules present.
Modules for your event
With ORGSU modules your event will grow in professionalism and become more attractive for your customers. Furthermore event organisers job will be much easier and efficient.
Your webiste becomes a registration portal for all of your races. Furthermore, startlist automatically updates, multiple payment methods are available. Race registration is an essential tool and with Orgsu you have it on your website.
This is a very attractive module for racing athletes as they can see their result as soon as they finish on their phone or displayed at the venue by the organisor. Fans appreciate it as well. Race commentators find this very useful for quick name find.
With the results module you can have all past results on your website. Easy import of results before implementing Orgsu is supported. Series points calculation can be defined or use a preset. Ongoing series results greatly increase internet traffic for the website the module is on.
More modules available in ORGSU admin.
How does it work?
This simple yet clever solution will save your event hassle and money, while making your brand look professional.
How to insert orgsu modules in your website:
1. How to create your Module(aplet)
2. How to insert codes into your website
- After a successful creation of your Aplet, at the bottom of the page are 2 lines of code.
- These codes are to be inserted into your website, thats how all of our modules can be on your website or any website you wish.
- The first line of code is the actual aplet that you selected eg. Live Results, Online Registration. An example of what your code will look like:
- This code has to be inserted through your website editor, eg: WordPress into a code box.
- Insert this code exactly where you wish for the given Aplet(module) to appear
WARNING THIS IS AN EXAMPLE CODE. DO NOT INSERT IT INTO YOUR WEBSITE. You need to create your own in the ORGSU admin
- This next code is inserted only once into the website. And that is at the bottom of your website page below all Aplets on that page.
- This code is the same for every Aplet(module) that ORGSU offers. See below:
Make sure that this code is at the bottom of the page below all of inserted Aplets(modules).